Wednesday 27 February 2013

Received letters

Some time ago I tried myself in paper-letter-writing, but a luck of receiving beautiful handwritten letter came to me last weekend. Now I'm at a loss: why people spend their time by sending postcards? In my view postcrossing can not be compared with penpalling. What do you think about it?
Following photos can help you to choose ;)

Elodie, France. I can say that Elodie is true polyglot. She knows so many languages, that I can't list - the number is huge! She lives in Paris, a city of my wishes, and writes me on my native language. This time I recieved a bracelet from her. I cant afford myself to remain in a debt, so I prepare a present for Elodie too.


 Another penpal friend is also dear to my heart. Her name is Alina, Russia. We live in a same city, but it doesn't matter - the delivery speed is a great pleasure for both of us. The envelope may arrive from me to her in the same day! As well Alina is a sincere friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment